The following lists information in the university’s enrollment plan regarding scholarships for female students:
1. The university has a scholarship information system set up for students to submit applications via this system to obtain scholarships provided by the school and external organizations.
2. Assistance programs for disadvantaged students are also available to provide monetary support for academic fees, living expenses, emergency assistance, subsidization of dormitory fees, and so forth.
3. The university also provides student loans and subsidization/waiver of school fees to help students with financial burden focus on their education.
Related practical events:
* Setting Up Mentoring Systems for Female Students
* Dedicated Scholarships for Female Students
* Encouraging female students to participate in the Leadership Development Camp for Female Students in Tertiary Institutions conducted by the Youth Development Administration under the Ministry of Education, as well as to pursue studies in the field of science and technology