The mentoring programs for female students offered by FJCU are as follows:
1. High school immersion programs during the summer and winter holidays and the prospective student support system allow for high school students to gain an understanding of the school.
2. Working together with high schools to offer advanced placement modules to allow students to gain an understanding of undergraduate classes.
3. Offering modules for college freshmen to take up even before the start of school, so they can familiarize themselves with undergraduate classes.
4. A senior-junior system to help new students understand university culture even before they begin their undergraduate life.
5. Advisors can get to know their students through the life and mental health surveys filled in by freshmen via the online advisor guidance system, so as to have a better grip with regard to mentoring.
6. The dedicated ‘new students’ tab on the online learning resources platform allow freshmen to quickly grasp where they may access school resources.
Related practical events:
* Setting Up Mentoring Systems for Female Students
* Dedicated Scholarships for Female Students
* Encouraging female students to participate in the Leadership Development Camp for Female Students in Tertiary Institutions conducted by the Youth Development Administration under the Ministry of Education, as well as to pursue studies in the field of science and technology