The following lists information in the university’s enrollment plan regarding other forms of assistance for female students:
1. We provide information on work-study opportunities both at school and externally to help students be financially independent.
2. The Leadership Development Camp for Female Students in Tertiary Institutions conducted by the Youth Development Administration under the Ministry of Education aims to engage female students in tertiary institutions in leadership training, so as to help those with potential become leaders.
3. The Women in Technology Scholarship offered by the Zonta International District 31 encourages women to pursue an education in the field of science and technology, and in turn obtain a leadership position in that field.
4. The Council of Indigenous Peoples holds a biennial Indigenous Female Opinion Leaders Talent Development event, to encourage indigenous women to develop their potential as well as to increase their participation and influence in public affairs.
Related practical events:
* Setting Up Mentoring Systems for Female Students
* Dedicated Scholarships for Female Students
* Encouraging female students to participate in the Leadership Development Camp for Female Students in Tertiary Institutions conducted by the Youth Development Administration under the Ministry of Education, as well as to pursue studies in the field of science and technology