Domestic Partners – Hospitals
FJCU’s College of Medicine and the FJCU Hospital have signed agreements to collaborate on academic exchanges—including internship trainings, support for the teaching staff and joint research projects and so forth—with several hospitals (including Shin Kong Hospital, Cathay General Hospital, Cardinal Tien Hospital, Far Eastern Memorial Hospital, Chi Mei Medical Center, and so forth) and institutes of higher learning (e.g., National Tsing Hua University) in Taiwan. Through the training of professional medical staff and discussions about research on the basic sciences of medicine as well as clinical medicine, we aim to improve the health and welfare of all people.
Related practical events:
* FJCU’s Participation in the Government’s National Breast Cancer Screening Program
* FJCU Contributes to Breathe Freely Initiative for Local Communities
* FJCU Collaborates with Domestic Hospitals and Universities to Foster Professional Talents and Academic Exchanges
* FJCU Cares for Diabetic Patients – Setting Up a Support Network for Diabetic Patients
* FJCU Aids Overseas Communities, Raising Global Health Care Standards