In 2019, FJCU’s Department of Respiratory Therapy and FJCU Hospital jointly organized an event on World Asthma Day, May 3rd, to educate members of the community about early prevention of asthma as well as day-to-day health tips and ways to quit smoking. So as to encourage everyone to “breathe freely”, we joined hands with the Taishan Farmer’s Association, Xingfu Community Development Association, and Fuqian Community Development Association to conduct basic pulmonary function tests in these local communities.
Related practical events:
* FJCU’s Participation in the Government’s National Breast Cancer Screening Program
* FJCU Contributes to Breathe Freely Initiative for Local Communities
* FJCU Collaborates with Domestic Hospitals and Universities to Foster Professional Talents and Academic Exchanges
* FJCU Cares for Diabetic Patients – Setting Up a Support Network for Diabetic Patients
* FJCU Aids Overseas Communities, Raising Global Health Care Standards