The Resource Room annually applies for funding from the Ministry of Education to make the campus more accessible so to help students with disabilities by removing obstacles that would impede their learning.
A total of NTD$4 million in subsidies was given in 2019 (FJCU raised NTD$2,375,744 itself) and the following facilities were improved:
1. Resource Room – Classroom space was optimized
2. College of Communication Tonelli Hall – An elevator was constructed
3. College of Arts 1F-B1F – An elevator was constructed
4. College of Liberal Arts 3F –Renovation and addition of ordinary toilets and accessible toilets
5. College of Science and Engineering 1F – Renovation and addition of men’s and women’s toilets as well as accessible toilets
6. School of Continuing Education 7F – Addition of accessible toilets