FJCU complies with the Gender Equity Education Act and respects its transgender faculty, staff, and students. In 2005, FJCUs Guidelines on the Prevention of Sexual Assault and Sexual Harassment on Campus was passed, stipulating that during the performance of work-related tasks and in interpersonal interactions on and off campus, faculty, staff, and students shall respect gender diversity and individual differences.
- 1. FJCU Guidelines on the Prevention of Sexual Assault and Sexual Harassment on Campus. (2005/2018)
- 2. Gender Equity Education Act (2004/2018)
- 3. Regulations on the Prevention of Sexual Assault, Sexual Harassment, and Sexual Bullying on Campus. (2005/2012)
- 4. Act of Gender Equality in Employment (2002/2016)
- 5. Sexual Harassment Prevention Act (2005/2009)
- 6. FJCU Guidelines on Counseling and Handling of Matters Pertaining to Pregnant Students (2019/2019)