FJCU organizes an annual maritime legislation conference to discuss and review the judgments passed by the Supreme Court on maritime cases from 2017 to 2019, as well as possible direction of development for the drafting of maritime legislation.
Related practical events:
* FJCU’s involvement in central government policies
* FJCU established an innovation index for the international accreditation of health-promoting schools in Taiwan, and proposed a policy for health-promoting schools. It also assisted in advancing the Ministry of Education’s lifelong learning goals by setting up University of Third Age, giving the elderly a college experience.
* Provided the competent authorities with expert advice on the drafting of policies regarding respiratory treatment.
* Provided the government with advice on establishing policies concerning cervical cancer testing.
* Assisted the government in formulating policies regarding HPV vaccination risk assessment, control, and monitoring.
* Oversaw the design of clinical skills questions on national examinations for medical practitioners in Taiwan, and assigned faculty to serve on examination committees to decide the focus of each year’s examinations and to create the actual questions.
* Discussed and reviewed maritime adjudications in Taiwan, and provided recommendations for future legislation in maritime procedure.