SDGs 3, 16, 17
Assistant Professor San-lin You attended the Expert Consultation Conference on Cervical Cancer Screening Intervals organized by the Health Promotion Administration under the Ministry of Health and Welfare, and participated in the discussion on the feasibility of adjusting the intervals of cervical screening.
Related practical events:
* FJCU’s involvement in central government policies
* FJCU established an innovation index for the international accreditation of health-promoting schools in Taiwan, and proposed a policy for health-promoting schools. It also assisted in advancing the Ministry of Education’s lifelong learning goals by setting up University of Third Age, giving the elderly a college experience.
* Provided the competent authorities with expert advice on the drafting of policies regarding respiratory treatment.
* Provided the government with advice on establishing policies concerning cervical cancer testing.
* Assisted the government in formulating policies regarding HPV vaccination risk assessment, control, and monitoring.
* Oversaw the design of clinical skills questions on national examinations for medical practitioners in Taiwan, and assigned faculty to serve on examination committees to decide the focus of each year’s examinations and to create the actual questions.
* Discussed and reviewed maritime adjudications in Taiwan, and provided recommendations for future legislation in maritime procedure.